The New York Times cited Dar Beida as "A glowing Pop Art cavern..."
Brimming with funky 60's furniture, animal skins and artisan Moroccan folk pieces. It really is one of the funkiest spaces in Morocco
- Rented as whole house, no other guests!
- The house is cleaned daily
- Luxurious and spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom with private roof terrace
- 2 large bathroom
- Outdoor dining and chill out spaces
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Open fire + complimentary firewood (initial load)
- Sun beds
- Wireless Internet
- Bose sound dock for use with your own iPod
- A huge selection of books, CD's and board games for use during your stay
- A house phone is available for your use (local calls only)